Measure and improve the drivers of organizational performance
Companies must continually adapt to a changing environment, yet 70% of change efforts fail, primarily due to the people-side. How do you develop the insight to stay in the 30%?
A Framework for Performance
Using the concept of a balanced scorecard, we consider a high performing leader, team or organization to succeed on two axes:
- People – Organization (ie, individual needs vs. group needs)
- Strategy – Operations (ie, direction vs. supporting actions)
Within those axes, we then investigate a consistent set of key drivers within your workplace environment that allow people to achieve results. We offer insight capture tools across the three levels of performance (Leaders, Teams, and Organizations).
- Trust – People must have a sense of safety and assurance so they’ll take risks, share, innovate, and go beyond their own comfort zones. Trust facilitates success across the next 4 drivers.
- Motivation: People need to feel energized and committed to doing more than the minimum requirement.
- Change: People need to be adaptable and innovate.
- Teamwork: People need to feel collaborative and communicate to take on challenges and capture opportunities.
- Execution: People need to be focused on the work to be done and accountable.
A Complete Insight Generation Toolset
Organizational Vital Signs
Actionable, rapid insight on the drivers of sustainable performance across the enterprise.
- Quantify the people-side of your organization.
- Preapare for and track restructuring or M&A.
- Develop a baseline for organizational development initiatives.
Team Vital Signs
Real time data on team vitality and a path to peak performance.
- Understand team dynamics prior to a leadership change
- Identify opprotunities and obstacles for optimal group performance.
- Develop a baseline prior to a training and development program
Leadership Vital Signs
Rapid, compelling insights for vital leadership.
- Develop insight on leadership effectiveness
- Create leadership self-awareness
- Discover gaps between the leaders pespectives and the perspectives of their reporting group